Contact Steve

How Steve can help

My office receives a high number of emails, phone calls and letters with enquiries from constituents every day. These range from questions about votes in Parliament through to concerns about services such as tax, housing or immigration. I will always do my best to answer questions raised by my constituents.

I will raise constituents' concerns about services with any relevant organisation or provider and will ask them to look into a problem or reconsider an issue. Please note, however, that I do not have a say in decisions made by external organisations such as the council, government departments or the police.

In the first instance, constituents should contact the council or their local councillors if they have a question about council services. You can contact the council and find your local councillor via Croydon Council's website.

Constituents should contact a solicitor if they need professional legal advice or a financial advisor for advice on tax, pensions or debt-related issues.

Advice surgeries

If you would like an appointment at one of my advice surgeries, please send an email, use the contact form on this page, or write to me at the address below. It is often quicker for my office to deal with your issue by phone or email as, most days, I am working in Parliament not in the constituency.

If you wish to make an in-person appointment, please include your full postal address and details of what you would like to discuss at the appointment.

How to contact me

Email: [email protected]
Telephone: 020 8665 1214
Post: 908 London Road,Thornton Heath, CR7 7PE

Office Standards

My team and I do our best to address every issue as quickly as we can, but there are limits to what we can do and we have no power to force service providers to change decisions that constituents are unhappy with.

My staff and I will always treat constituents with professionalism and respect, and I kindly ask that in return members of the public show the same consideration for my staff. If any member of my staff feels scared or threatened by rude or aggressive behaviour during an interaction with a constituent, they have the right to end the interaction or ask the constituent to leave.